Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kindness

Kindness is about helping people for nothing in return.It is Important to be kind because people will respect you more.Do you remmember the True love picture?I will make up a story about kindness and the true story of True Love.The setting will be in the olden days were there are raiders the name of the boy will be James and the girl will be Kim.So it starts like this James was looking for his soccer balls when he met Kim.""Did you saw any soccer balls?""Nope" Kim replied After 5 days James still can't find his soccer balls at night James could not sleep as he was Worried about his soccer balls then he said to himself "I will find it tonight" he declared.As he was almost near theire gate he heard some noises in the bushes."Whose there!" he shouted "It is just me Kim.""What are you doing here Kim?""Well I always do my midnight walk when suddenly I saw a cat in the bushes being tangled to death"Okay,can you do me a favour?""Depends on the condition" Kim replied."Can you help me find my soccer balls?""Sure.""Let's go to the docks okay?""Okay."After 5 minutes of walking fire arrows started to rain upon them "Hit the dirt!!"James shouted""Raiders!!!!!" a villager shouted.Kim run towards the beach then James followed her where the raiders killed them.Secretly James had a crush on Kim also Kim had a crush on James then they both said "I love you to each other" both of them hugged their first and last.Forever they died with love.

No comments: